'Tis the season! Here are 7 healthier treats that will bring you holiday cheer:
- Ditch the unhealthy cranberry-orange muffin and instead enjoy this Cranberry Orange Smoothie, blended with fresh cranberries and navel oranges, citrus zest and spices.
- Grab your cookie cutters and make these Honey Oat Sugar Cookies, using (gluten free) oat flour and honey to sweeten.
- Wow your guests with this Saltine Toffee recipe, using Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.
- Bake Pecan Bie Bites with just 6 ingredients, including dates, maple syrup and molasses.
- Enjoy a lower-sugar, Peppermint Cocoa (frappuccino-esque) Smoothie
- Have your cheesecake and eat it, too with our Gingerbread Cheesecake Cups using Greek yogurt and real ginger
- Dessert for breakfast! Try our Tiramisu Smoothie - gluten free, low sugar, high in protein and absolutely delicious