7 simple steps to make your own nut milk! Start by choosing your favorite raw & unsalted nuts:
- Brazil Nuts
- A mix of any and all!
1) Place the nuts in a pitcher or large bowl and completely submerge in cold, filtered water
2) Soak the nuts overnight
3) Rinse and drain the nuts
4) Place in a blender or food processor with a 3:1 ratio of cold, filtered water to nuts
5) Blend for 3-4 minutes until smooth and creamy
6) Strain mixture through a nut milk bag or cheese cloth with a bowl or pitcher underneath to collect the liquid
*OPTIONAL: re-blend the liquid with sea salt, cinnamon, vanilla, soaked Medjool dates, honey, agave, maple or stevia
7) Refrigerate the nut milk in an air-tight container or glass jar up to one week. Enjoy!